Did you miss the City of Prescott Candidate Forum? Watch it here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPEejitA8JM#action=share
All registered voters in Prescott should have received their ballots...if you haven't call the County Elections and Voter Registration Department 771-3248.
Voters have until 7 p.m. on Aug. 29, the city's primary date, to return their ballots. It is advised to voters who intend to mail their ballots in, should do so at least six days before Aug. 29 to ensure arrival before the deadline.
For those who do not make that cut-off, you can use the county's drop box, which is located outside the Yavapai County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St. A drop box is also available inside Prescott City Hall, 201 S. Cortez St. -- accessible during business hours.
Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org. Before an election, find your polling place.
Find information about the next election at .....
Yavapai County Elections
Independent Voters! Check out our new video!
Take Advantage of Early Voting!
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name?
WHO can register to vote?
- A Citizen of the United States
- A resident of Arizona
- A person who reaches 18 years of age on or before the
- IF you are a convicted felon, your civil rights must be restored
WHEN can you register?
- ANYTIME! To be eligible to vote, your registration must by received by the County Recorder 29 days prior to Election Day.
WHERE can you register?
- Forms are available to take away, complete and mail in, from the City Clerk's offices, Motor Vehicle License offices, libraries, banks and the Department of Economic Security.
- They can also be completed in person at the Office of the County Recorder. Contact the County Recorder's Office, Voter Registration Department for registration information, or early voting information.
- Contact the County Elections Department for election related procedures, polling locations, candidate or precinct boundary information and assistance for citizens with disabilities (928) 771-3250.